FOR YOUR CORNMAZE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT
at this family-oriented activity
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Anyone not following the rules will be asked to leave the property without a refund and without an argument.
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- No glass containers
- No backpacks inside the maze (we will safeguard your backpack behind the counter in the barn until you exit the maze)
- No pets inside the maze, except guide dogs, therapy dogs and search/rescue dogs
- No bare feet
- No horseplay
- No running
- Children must keep their parents with them at all times
- Children are responsible for their parents' behavior and vice versa
- Do not climb the rocks, even if it means you can find out where you are
- Pulling weeds is allowed, even encouraged, but please do not pull the corn stalks
- Once in the maze, please stay on the paths; shortcuts are prohibited (they ruin the maze for everyone). Anyone taking shortcuts, forming new trails or breaking cornstalks will be escorted out of the maze by our staff and will be asked to leave the premises
- Picking up rocks and stones is allowed. Indeed, please take them home--they are free, but please do not throw them. If you do, you will be escorted out of the maze by our staff and asked to leave the premises
- Do not throw corn cobs, if you do, you will be escorted out of the maze by our staff and asked to leave the premises
- Please close the door on each mailbox
- Please let our staff know if a mailbox is out of map pieces, tape, etc.
- If you come out of the maze, but not where you expected, please do not stray onto private property.
© 2018 Tucker Farms, Inc. • Hobart Road, Box 8 • Gabriels, NY 12939
online since 1999